Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Something Good

Since the last post was so God awful long, I think I'm going to keep this one to a minimum. As StrongBad says, "Can't nobody say I don't do nothin' for the peoples."

Since the last post was so serious, I figure it's only right to do something lighthearted. I have other things to talk about, but I'm pretty sure it would be me complaining and you poor fool reading it (yes, it has to do with relations with the opposite sex).

Right, so here's the deal. I have this amazing application for my Mozilla Firefox called Stumble Upon. This guy has helped me pass many an hour and lonely night. Without this app, I was only using maybe .01 percent of this amazing proof of intelligent evolution called the internet.

This weekend while "stumbling" I found this awesome music video. Those that have been around my house the past few days know exactly what it is. It's by a band called Utah Saints and it throws down a terrific electro beat. Awesome outfits and dance moves with a little twist in the end that some might pick up on early on but it's still a fun way to pass 3 minutes by. Finally, I am still contemplating trying out this raccoon tail key chain deal.

Enjoy!

No comments: